You can find details of our upcoming events here.
Equipped to flourish
Chile Mission Fund
£600 has been sent to Latin Link to help with their project work with children and young people at risk in Bolivia. Thank you to all who have made this gift possible.
UPDATE: This year, so far, the Chile Mission Fund has sent the following gifts
- February: £600 to project work in Argentina.(via Latin Link)
- May: £500 to help flood victims in Peru (via Tearfund).
- July: £600 to help children and young people at risk in Bolivia (via Latin Link)
PRAISE THE LORD .
All are invited you to join us on a Photowalk in Liverpool on Monday 23rd July. Meet at Port Sunlight station at 7pm. All welcome. For more details please speak to Roy Hawkins or Alan Jones, or contact us here.
Holiday Club 2018
Please sign up if you are able to help as a leader in our Holiday Club (Aug 28th to 31st). You can sign up in the foyer or let Paul know by clicking here.
NHS 70th celebration
THANK YOU to everyone who came to support the NHS Big Tea Party last week - we raised a total of £464 for Clatterbridge Hospital.
CPAS prayer diary
The summer prayer diary is now available in the foyer. Over 3,000 8 to 18's take part in the 78 Venture and Falcon holidays. Participants and leaders would value your prayer input, as they enjoy an exciting time, but also learn more about the love of Jesus!
News of Nissar Hussain and family
- Nissar has been invited to speak for persecuted Christians at the EU.
- Please pray - their home in Bradford has not yet been sold.
- Eldest daughter Anniesa is teaching English in a school in China.
- Sarah has gained her Masters; Miriam is continuing at Exeter University; Leena won an award at her Grammar School as a top student in her year.
- The boys are also doing well!
Praise God for the way he has blessed this faithful family who were terribly persecuted in this country for their allegiance to Christ .